St. Andrew’s Church, Shottery
Church Lane, Shottery,
Stratford upon Avon
Tel: 01789 293381
Email: (office) firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Andrew’s Church dates from 1870 and became a parish in its own right in the early 1980s when the completely independent Parish of “Shottery St. Andrew” and a Vicar with traditional “Parsons Freehold” was established.
In 1997 the Parish Centre was built to the rear of the church and at Easter 2005 the church building was re-ordered and physically extended.